MTA Partner and sustainability expert Carol Phillips is a Conversation Leader at the upcoming “Thriving Forests & Regenerative Built Environments” virtual conference led by the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC) and Pilot Projects – Wood at Work.
Interested in sustainable design practices? Innovative material solutions? The role that governance has on the AEC industry and its climate change targets? These topics will be examined throughout the following series of Panel discussions:
- Ways of Seeing a Forest – Ecology, Forestry, Society, Indigeneity
- Carbon & Climate Change
- Policies & Practices – Forestry, Building Code, Climate Targets
- How Can We Built with Wood Today?
- Specification, Transparency & Engagement
- The Role of Architects in Supporting Thriving Forests and a Regenerative Built Environment
This event, designed to foster deep engagement and learning among participants and leaders, takes place over two half days on Wednesday September 14th and Thursday September 15th from 12:00PM – 4:00PM (EST). Register to attend here.